CEC Will Reopen Lobbies Monday, September 21
Due to the declining trend of positive COVID-19 cases, Central Electric Cooperative will open its lobbies to foot traffic on Monday, September 21. The offices will be open from 8:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
CEC has taken additional precautions to minimize health risks for members and employees, including:
- A limited number of members will be allowed in the lobby to ensure at least six-feet of separation.
- Standing floor sign with guidelines on precautions to reduce risk to members and employees when entering the lobbies.
- Reconfiguration of the lobbies includes plexiglass protective shielding at the front counters.
- Face coverings will be required to enter the lobby and available at the lobbies’ entrances.
- Hand sanitizing stations for members’ use before and after meeting with a customer service representative.
- Sanitizing of the front counter where members are conducting transactions will occur frequently.
Members are still highly encouraged to conduct co-op business through our website, SmartHub app, or over the telephone. Reducing the need to visit one of our offices helps reduce the risk of exposure.
CEC continues to monitor updates and new guidelines on COVID-19 from the Oregon Health Authority and Centers for Diseases Control and Prevention. We will continue to adapt as needed to provide you with the best service possible.
Should you have a question about your account, give us a call at 541-548-2144, and a customer service representative will assist you.