CEC Will Reopen Lobbies Friday, May 7
Due to Gov. Kate Brown’s recent announcement to move Deschutes County from Extreme Risk to High Risk, Central Electric Cooperative will open its lobbies to foot traffic on May 7. The offices will be open from 8:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
CEC has taken additional precautions to minimize health risks for members and employees, including:
• A limited number of members will be allowed in the lobby to ensure at least six feet of separation.
• Standing floor sign with guidelines on precautions to reduce risk to members and employees when entering the lobbies.
• The lobbies include plexiglass protective shielding at the front counters.
• Face coverings will be required to enter the lobby and available at the lobbies’ entrances.
• Hand sanitizing stations for members’ use before and after meeting with a customer service representative.
• Sanitizing of the front counter where members are conducting transactions will occur frequently.
Members are still highly encouraged to conduct co-op business through our website, SmartHub app, or over the telephone. Reducing the need to visit one of our offices helps minimize exposure risk.
Should you have a question about your account, give us a call at 541-548-2144, and a customer service representative will assist you.