Central Electric Cooperative Postpones Reopening Lobbies Until August 3
Due to the current spike in positive COVID-19 cases and Oregon Health Authority’s recent modeling predicting this trend will continue, Central Electric Cooperative, for the safety of its employees and members, has postponed the reopening of its Redmond headquarters and Bend and Sisters service centers’ lobbies for business from Monday, July 6, to Monday, August 3, 2020. The offices will be open from 8:00 a.m. until 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.
CEC will take additional precautions to minimize health risks for members and employees, including:
- One member will be allowed in the lobby at a time.
- Standing floor sign with guidelines on precautions to reduce risk to members and employees when entering the lobbies.
- Reconfiguration of the lobbies includes plexiglass protective shielding at the front counters.
- Face coverings will be required to enter the lobby and will be available at the lobbies’ entrances.
- Hand sanitizing stations for members’ use before and after meeting with a customer service representative.
- Sanitizing of the front counter where members are conducting transactions will occur frequently.
Members are still highly encouraged to conduct co-op business through our website, SmartHub app, or over the telephone. Reducing the need to visit one of our offices helps reduce the risk of exposure.
CEC continues to monitor updates and new guidelines on COVID-19 from the Oregon Health Authority and Centers for Diseases Control and Prevention. We will continue to adapt as needed to provide you with the best service possible.
Should you have a question about your account, give us a call at 541-548-2144, and a customer service representative will assist you.