Irrigation Pump Testing Rebate Program
Central Electric Cooperative and the Bonneville Power Administration (BPA) are offering a cash rebate to help share the cost of professional pump efficiency testing.
The electric irrigation pumping plant (pump + motor) must:
- Be billed under a CEC Irrigation account.
- Be rated at 20 horsepower, or greater.
- Have been in operation for the previous two years.
- Gone through the BPA Screening Tool to determine if a pump test is “recommended”.
- Not have received BPA funding for a pump test within the previous 5 years.
Pump Tester Requirements
The pump test must be performed by an individual possessing professional pump testing knowledge and experience.
About the Rebate
For more information, follow this link to our BPA Irrigation Pump Testing Rebate Program Description & Rebate Application Instructions. The form includes complete instructions on how the program operates and a list of pump testing options and rebate levels.
If you have any questions about this program, please call Central Electric Cooperative before performing the pump test.
Please note: This is a Bonneville Power Administration (BPA) energy efficiency program. BPA programs are subject to change without notice.