New Construction

Use our New Service Application to request electric service to a new home, apartment, agricultural/domestic pump, commercial site or other new construction.

Check Service Area

You may look up areas served by Central Electric Cooperative by entering the street address in our Electric Service Provider Map.

Cost Estimation

The line extension Cost Estimator is to be used as an approximation for construction estimates. It is NOT intended to determine a design, or route, or to determine how facilities will be installed on your property. Actual design will be determined after a CEC engineer has met with you on site.

Try Cost Estimator

Electric Service Requirements

Central Electric Cooperative has created the Electric Service Requirements Manual to aid members in obtaining service from the cooperative. The manual applies to new services, relocated services, house relocations, rewired services, and upgraded services.


Contact Engineering Services regarding an Engineering inquiry.

Apply for New Electric Service

Apply Online Download Construction Application Worksheet