Balanced Payment Plan
The Balanced Payment Plan provides a convenient method for CEC members to spread their electricity payments evenly throughout the year.
- The Balanced Payment Plan is available for sign up year round.
- Plan applies to residential rate schedule accounts only.
- To be eligible, a member’s account must have been established for at least 6 months and the account must have been paid in full each of those months.
How it works
- The Balanced Payment Plan will be based on a 6 or 12 month average of the applicant’s monthly bills.
- When a CEC member has less than a 12 month payment history, the Balanced Payment Plan will be based on the best available history, but not less than a 6 month history.
- Members can choose to have their balanced payments recalculated once a year in September, or twice a year in March and September.
- It is our goal to ensure your account does not accumulate a large credit or deficit amount. During the course of the year CEC will monitor your accounts receivable balance and if deemed necessary will adjust your balanced payment amount. CEC will notify you if any changes are made.
If you have any questions, or if you prefer to open your account by phone, please contact Customer Service.