Balanced Payments Plan
The Balanced Payment Plan provides a convenient method for CEC members to spread their electricity payments evenly throughout the year.
- The Balanced Payment Plan is available for sign up year round.
- Plan applies to residential rate schedule accounts only.
- To be eligible, a member’s account must have been established for at least 6 months and the account must have been paid in full each of those months.
How it works
- The Balanced Payment Plan will be based on a 6 month or 12 month average of the applicant’s monthly bills.
- When a CEC customer has less than a 12 month payment history, the Balanced Payment Plan will be based on the best available history, but in no case less than a 6 month history.
- Members can choose to have their payments recalculated once a year or twice a year. Recalculations taking place once a year will occur in September and twice a year will occur in March and September.
If you have any questions, or if you prefer to open your account by phone, please contact Customer Service.